Dental implants represent the cutting-edge of modern dentistry. In many cases, they can offer "real-world" solutions, providing a second chance for anyone with failed or lost teeth. The possibility to restore missing teeth, with fixed replacements, can return that ability to chew and smile properly again. Whilst all implant procedures carry certain risks, the safest way to ensure success is through experience and rigorous training of our clinicians. At Ideal Dentistry we have been placing and restoring implants for close to two decades, and have the benefit of full university training in Implantology as well as accreditation through the ASID. Our conservative, patient-focused approach means that we will only offer predictable treatment solutions. Why take risks with your treatment? - we certainly don't!
Our commitment to excellence in implant practice includes using class-leading available materials and techniques: by sourcing our implants from both the U.S. Zimmer-Biomet 3i (part of the world's largest surgical-orthopaedic manufacturer) and the Swiss Straumann Implant System (global leaders in implant research and technology) we ensure that we have the safety and back-up of the highest industry standards for dental implants. All treatment-planning for implants is done with our Planmeca Cone-Beam 3D imaging system, ensuring the ultimate accuracy in diagnostic imaging. We also use the latest in European Piezo-Electric surgical techniques (Mectron) to minimise discomfort for many of the more challenging implant cases. At every instance we deliver "best practice" to provide our patients the optimum result.
Whilst dental implants have a proven track record over the years, the placing and restoring of implants are not without challenges! At ideal dentistry each implant case is carefully assessed and planned; Our sound education, experience, skill and scientific knowledge all contribute to ensure successful results for our patients. We always take great care in determining whether or not implants are the best option in each case. If dental implants are not the most ideal solution for you, we will happily discuss and offer genuine alternatives . Our aim is purely to achieve a successful outcome - one that is functional, will maintain long-serviceability, and look as natural as possible.
At Ideal dentistry we don't just provide implant services - we are committed to being true "implant practitioners". Dr John-Paul Bossi, with support from his team, has dedicated much of his professional life to ensure we offer the highest level of skilled implant dentistry in a general practice. This includes comprehensive university training by completing the Post-Graduate Diploma in Dental Implantology (Charles Sturt University), and is Level III Accredited by the ASID (Australian Society of Implant Dentistry). He has also furthered his implantology skills by:
- completing the Zimmer Institute Masterclass in Carlsbad, California, and Surgical Masterclasses at Melbourne University.
- attendance at the Academy of Piezo-Electric Surgery Congress on implant Ultra-integration in Lugano, Switzerland, and the ITI Symposium at Hong Kong University.
- Served as VP and federal councillor for the ASID, as well as lecturing and training dentists in the ASID accreditation courses.
- Member of the world-reknown ITI ( International Team of Implantologists research organisation)
- Regular attendance at the national Quintessence Symposium, AOS (Australian Osseointegration Society) and ASID conferences.
As each patient has very unique and individual issues, we recommend that you spend some time discussing this with us to fully understand what can be achieved for your needs. Simply call us and we will be happy to arrange a consultation for you.
1) Lost tooth, inadequate supporting bone..
2) ...Implant-crown placed on augmented ridge
3) Missing lateral incisors...
4) ...Replaced with 2 implants, crowns and veneers
5) Failed incisor requiring removal...
6)...replaced with aesthetic crown + implant
7) Loose remaining teeth, supporting denture...
8) ...Full-arch implant-supported teeth